B900 – DUWL Periodic Shock & Test Treatment
5 no. 200ml bottles
1) Biofilm Remover – use to ‘shock treat’ your unit water lines. Use in advance of B700 treatment and periodically thereafter
2) Effective against a range of bacteria – giving you peace of mind
3) Reduces the risk of unit downtime and repair costs
4) Reduces the risk of infection through direct contact or inhalation of aerosol mist
5) Everything you need to carry out 5 shock treatments.
Our recommendation: Carry out the shock test every three months. If biofilm is detected, administer the shock treatment.
1 Shock Kit contains 5 shock bottles, shock tester strips and 10 dip slides for before and after treatment comparison.
After administering the shock test (and shock treatment, if required) continue to use the B700 DUWL Daily Maintenance treatment each day to prevent the biofilm build-up.