Before returning goods for any reason whatsoever please telephone us for advice needed. Goods incorrectly ordered or surplus to requirements can only be accepted back for credit if they are received back into our warehouse in a resalable condition and will be subject to a handling charge of 20%.
PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES ON 01763 849990 BEFORE RETURNING ANY GOODS.
Other than for returns under complaint, items must be received by us unused in non-tampered packaging within one month of invoice date and be accompanied by the returns form, please call 01763 849990 to get a copy of this.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the Company’s place of business.
- The Buyer shall take delivery of the Goods within 7 days of the Company giving it notice that the Goods are ready for delivery.
- Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
- Subject to the other provisions of these conditions the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence), nor shall any delay entitle the Buyer to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 180 days.
- If for any reason the Buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or the Company is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licences or authorisations:
- risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company’s negligence);
- the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
- the Company may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Buyer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).
- The Buyer shall provide at the Delivery Point and at its expense adequate and appropriate equipment and manual labour for loading the Goods.
- If the Company delivers to the Buyer a quantity of Goods of up to 10% more or less than the quantity accepted by the Company, the Buyer shall not be entitled to object to or reject the Goods or any of them by reason of the surplus or shortfall and shall pay for such goods at the pro rata Contract rate unless the quantity of Goods exceeds 10% more or less than the quantity accepted by the Company and the Buyer gives notice in writing to the Company within 72 hours of delivery.
- The Company may deliver the Goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
- Each instalment shall be a separate Contract and no cancellation or termination of any one Contract relating to an instalment shall entitle the Buyer to repudiate or cancel any other Contract or instalment.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Company on despatch from the Company’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Buyer on delivery unless the Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- The Company shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company’s negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of the non-delivery within 14 days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
- Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods.