BELMONT 097 BELRAY II DENTAL X-RAY MACHINE
At the 097’s control panel, the Radiographer can access an expansive range of exposure settings (0.02 to 3.2 seconds) and be assured of excellent image results.
- Intuitive, logical interface design with light indicators and digital display for clear communication
- Excellent stability and reach with zero drift assists in providing the sharpest possible image
- The new, compact head design is lightweight and easy to position precisely
- Head and scissor arm that folds flat to the wall
- Tube voltage 70 kV
- Tube current 4mA or 7mA
- Focal spot 0.7mm
- Exposure time 0.02 to 3.2 seconds
- Rectangular Collimator
We hope that our large range of dental chairs and equipment will fulfil all our client's needs. However, if you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch today - our team are ready to help!