DEXIS NOMAD PRO 2
From its safety and portability to its image capture and new features, the NOMAD Pro 2 is designed with the practice, the clinician, and the patient in mind.
- Utilising the latest X-ray technology, preserve the quality of your images and deliver exact, repeatable exposures
- The higher-capacity battery technology keeps pace with the demands of busy dental practices
- Ergonomic design innovations make the shape and weight dispersion of the device more stable in your palm
- The unique, lead-impregnated acrylic shield protects the operator from direct and scatter radiation
- The internal proprietary housing encases the X-ray tube and backscatter shield to block radiation leakage
To keep operators safe, the NOMAD Pro 2 has two highly devised shielding features. A unique, lead-impregnated acrylic shield protects the operator from direct and scatter radiation while an internal proprietary housing encases the X-ray tube to block radiation leakage. When the NOMAD Pro 2 is used as directed, this shield creates a “safe zone” for the operator throughout the acquisition process.
We know that you want to render the best diagnosis to your patients, and the best diagnosis starts with the best image quality. You can depend on the NOMAD Pro 2 to help produce sharp, clear radiographic images. NOMAD Pro 2 utilizes the latest in X-ray technology — a 0.4 mm focal spot plus a 60kV DC X-ray generator that consistently delivers exacting, repeatable exposures.
Freedom is in your hands with the ability to take an X-ray anywhere out of the office and in any treatment area in your practice. Portable and easy to use, the NOMAD Pro 2 allows you to move freely between operatories and to remain chairside when it really counts.
This innovatively designed unit allows you to stay with your patient during the procedure, especially with fearful or challenging patients. No more leaving the room to trigger exposures only to return to find that the X-ray head has drifted or that your patient has moved necessitating a retake of the radiograph. From changing image capture settings to exposing the X-ray, you can be there by your patient’s side creating a more positive radiographic experience for you both.
With NOMAD Pro 2, there’s an immediate cost savings over multiple operatories that would need wall-mount units. With your new handheld system, you can save on the cost and time of special construction, wiring, and installation. Safety literature and training videos are provided, and your NOMAD Pro 2 is ready for use right out of the box.